Sunday, July 26, 2009

Miriams Birthday

Miriam had her third birthday, we celebrated twice, once with my family while we were together at a Condo in Bear Lake and then again with Greg's family on July 4th we had so much fun! When I asked her what she wanted for her birthday she would say, "I want chapstick" and then I would ask do you want anything else and she would say, "Ya I want Barbie chapstick". So after she broke through the decorations to her next birthday the first thing she got was of course Barbie chapstick, I think we could have stopped there.

Miriam and her cousin Kora on her birthday sharing her new chair
that her cousin Cassie gave her.
Miriam blowing out the candles.
Miriam with her cousins playing birthday games at Bear Lake Condo's

Miriam decided that she wanted a Spongebob cake, so this is my best effort. I can't believe my baby is so big!


No comments:

Post a Comment